Good news! The 15k event is still happening, and we can’t wait to see everyone on race day!
COVID-19 policies for the September 26, 2020 event are available here.
If you would prefer to defer your 15k registration to the 2021 event, you may do so until August 15, 2020:
Please note: The 50k event has been canceled to adhere to CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines for social distancing, which permit gatherings of under 250 only.
We are very sorry to have to cancel the 50k event and are offering a refund option, donation option, or deferral option to the 2021 event. If you do not complete the donation or refund request forms below by September 1, your registration will be automatically deferred to the April 25, 2021 Ironmaster’s Challenge 50k event.
Please note, there is no option to drop down to the 15k.