Your sponsorship supports the programs and operations of the Central Pennsylvania Conservancy, a local land trust with a mission to protect critical natural resources through land acquisition, conservation easements, education, and outreach.
The Central Pennsylvania Conservancy is deeply grateful to local corporations and small businesses for supporting an important environmental cause.
Our 2019 sponsors were:
Title Sponsor ($3,000)
Beverage Sponsors (in-kind) :
Picnic Sponsors ($1,000)
2018 Sponsors included:
Check Point Co-Sponsors ($500 each)
All sponsors receive:
- Online recognition on the event’s website, Ironmasterschallenge.com and the event Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/KarenSATC
- Opportunity for an event day display/exhibit
- Included in any press release or print ads, and e-blasts
- Special PA announcement at the award’s ceremony
- Depending on the sponsorship level, your logo on event tshirts, free event registrations and complimentary event rentals or overnights at the Ironmaster Mansion.
In-kind donations are gratefully accepted as a form of sponsorship.
The Central Pennsylvania Conservancy is a 501©(3) nonprofit organization. There are tax advantages for supporting the Ironmaster’s Challenge. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.