Your sponsorship helps to maintain the Ironmaster’s Mansion, a community resource, hostel and education center, located on the half-way point of the Appalachian Trail operated by the Central Pennsylvania Conservancy, as well as the land protection efforts of this local land trust operating in a 5-county region.
The Central Pennsylvania Conservancy is deeply grateful to local corporations and small businesses for supporting an important environmental and historic preservation cause.
Our 2018 lead sponsors are:
Title Sponsor ($3,000)
Picnic Sponsors ($1,000)
Check Point Co-Sponsors ($500 each)
Boles Metzger Brosius and Walbourn PC
Boyer & Ritter LLC
West Shore Family Dentistry
Sun Motor Cars
Mid Penn Bank
Ed Heim Company
Beverage Sponsors and Picnic Sponsors (in-kind) :
Roy Pitz Brewing Company
M&M Meats and Jim’s Farmer’s Market
Boiling Springs Tavern
Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe
All sponsors receive:
- Online recognition on the event’s website, Ironmasterschallenge.com and the event Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/KarenSATC
- Opportunity for an event day display/exhibit
- Included in any press release or print ads, and e-blasts
- Special PA announcement at the award’s ceremony
- Depending on the sponsorship level, your logo on event tshirts, free event registrations and complimentary event rentals or overnights at the Ironmaster Mansion.
In-kind donations are gratefully accepted as a form of sponsorship.
The Central Pennsylvania Conservancy is a 501©(3) nonprofit organization. There are tax advantages for supporting the Ironmaster’s Challenge. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.